Tuesday, February 19, 2008

*La la la luuuuke, I am your faaaather

My sister sent me an email today and this is what it said...

"Aaaaaaaaallllllllllllllll, you should blooooooogggggggg again, it’s getting boringgggggggggggggg when you don’t post something newwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww"

Sorry

Sunday was Nat's 21st b-day. We partied hard, and drank even harder...ok, or maybe we didn't (we're about as Mormon as they come thank goodness!) So instead there's this game that we play among my friends that dates way back to hike skool days - I know, I know soooo long ago... It's called the Key game and we decided to bust out our key-gaming skills once again. It's pretty much the funnest ever. You may have played it, so I'm not going to explain (because I'm too lazy), and if you haven't played, then I'm sure you can figure it out from the following pictures...







The mad dash after the keys are dropped to find a seat. Check out my horizontal action going on... and no, that's not my underwear, it's an undershirt.

Jess knew the minute I climbed up on the chair she was doomed.

And yet, another mad dash... love it!!

Ok, so this was one of the funniest things ever seeing Landon give Stew a piggy back. No, this game is not at all awkward...


Pretty sure Landon is holding Jess up with one hand. And Stew looks a little uncomforable, nevertheless, this game is hillarious and you all should play :)

And a little off-topic... My roommate Jessie's and my vocabulary has become a little unnatural. We abbreviate a lot of words and lately it's become quite shm-esque (this is where "shm" is added to many words. For example, vocabulary would be shmocabulary, and dog would be shmog...you get the picture). I was talking about an upcoming vacation I will be taking and she asked if I was exicted. Without prior thought to my response I answered, "Uh huh, I'm ex-so-shmited!"

life is good :)

*The title of this blog obviously has nothing to do with the content, but I wasn't creative enough to think of anything to go with what I wrote about and I wanted something to draw you all in... it worked, yeah?

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Al you are hilarious! Where was I during this key game?! I'm sad that I missed it. But I'm glad you're ex-so-shmited for your trip!

Anonymous said...

Sometimes I can't believe I gave birth to such strange kids.....

Cali said...

ha ha, ex-so-shmited...