Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The horse says you're crazy!

Some days for work we help a lady at her ranch with maintenance and feeding and watering horses. She does horse therapy, she says you can tell a lot about a person by the way the horse acts towards you. It was actually pretty intersting. I asked her if she was like a "horse whisperer" and she said that's exactly what she is, but people think it's a load of poop. She's also a reflexologist. She's also kind of crazy. She was talking about how she can tell a lot about a person by the little things they do...like skipping. I wanted her to "read" me, so I skipped about 10 feet and not a second after I was done, she says "You don't like other people helping you, but you'll help others."

From skipping!? So I asked her what else. She said I'm not living my full potential. And from the scrapes on my legs that I got from playing softball I move too fast in life.

...

Hmmm.

Maybe she's not crazy and maybe she's right, I wouldn't say she hit it on the head though. Some of those things seem a bit general.

I dunno.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow. this makes me happy inside. they speak to me too... they tell me to burn things... kidding. Mr. Ed was a talking horse. It's possible. Sometimes i wonder about those animals and how they can know things like that. But skipping? what about all those little kids on the playground next to all the horses? are the horses like, "oh man, these girls have got problems." or like, "man, they can sure skip..."

Jess Gonzales said...

they tell me to burn things... :) oh that's great! so you just took advice from a crazy lady but maybe she isn't so crazy... just a bit mystical but i'm jealous that sounds like a fun experiment. I wonder what she would say about me. how bout i send you a video of me skipping and see what she says!!

Jessie said...

she's crazy. You let me help you all the time. Like when I cook stuff and show you how to burn chicken - an important life lesson right there. And also when I shake the bag of muddy buddies.

On second thought, thinking back to last night when you kept asking me questions and then ignoring my answer... maybe she's right. Jk. love ya!

Kylee said...

You should have told her you are a horse whisperer too.
That you can look at their poop and tell what they ate that morning.

That'd throw her off.

Anonymous said...

Well written article.