Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Manuel and Victor


Bueno…

This week was definitely a lot better than the previous week. The whole thing with Manuel and Victor turned out to be a very interesting situation. In the end Manuel ended up getting cold feet and turned around half way to Pichilemu and came back. We had a couple of awesome lessons again and everything was going well... until ....well, let`s just say we ran into another problem. We probably wont be teaching them for much longer. Which is terribly sad. But like you said, I am sure it just isn`t their time yet, and the seed has been planted. We`ll leave the details of that story for another day...

We had another awesome lesson with Elena... She is so awesome! I am convinced that Heavenly Father has prepared her and it is definitely her time right now to accept the gospel. Everything has just worked out nicely. She got a new job this week (she says at her anterior one she was suffering) She just broke up with her boyfriend who was living with her (woohoo! He`s out of the house!) and she is LOOKING for the truth. It was awesome, she had read and prayed and feels all together better since she started investigating. She said it was really weird how she suddenly has desires to read and pray and GO TO CHURCH, whereas this never happened before. She is very receptive to the spirit, and she recognizes it when she feels it. Things are going so well with her. The only thing is we can only teach her a couple times a week. But things are going well!

This week we have a baptism of a little girl 11 years old named Carolina. Her family is returning to activity in the church and she is very excited for her baptism. We are excited too!

Francisco regularly goes on divisions with the Elders. This makes me happy. He is doing very well.

There are transfers this week. This means that most likely I am going to leave this area. I think I will cry. But there is also the chance that I will stay here another transfer NOBODY KNOWS ooooohhhoooooo....

It has gotten so hot that they changed the schedule to studies in the afternoon until 5 o clock instead of studies in the morning... that`s weird being in the house at this hour but it`s good because I just about die at 3:30 working outside.

I am doing well, I love the mission, I love this work. I know it`s 100% the work of the Lord. I love my family too.

1 comment:

Cali said...

Hi Ali-sissy-poo!!!! Love you!!!