Monday, January 25, 2010

LUCI HAD BABIES!!! (Little Ricky, Bow, Wow, and Blanquita)











¡Hola!!

First thing… Muchas gracias por las fotos!!! Me gustan mucho! I especially got a kick out of the old school pictures that you sent. And thanks for writing me! Yes, dad, I am getting down wit da groov groov dawg thang. Don`t you worry your little head. Looks like everyone is doing just fine and dandy. I can`t believe that Danielle is going to be in college next year either! And I am so proud of Erik for fulfilling his goals and dreams in the career field. We`re just a pretty cool family, huh? I like my family a lot.

Well… I don`t really know where to start… I am going to be honest when I say that this week has been one of the hardest. It has been difficult physically, EMOTIONALLY, and spiritually. We`ve had some big time downers. Oscar won`t be getting baptized any time too soon (turns out he was lying about the word of wisdom) and that was really hard for him, which made it really hard for us. Manuel and Victor have been doing great, but in a couple weeks (before they would be ready to be baptized… Manuel is in the process of quitting smoking…and drinking…and it might take a little time ) they will be moving to Pichilemu for summer work (at the beach) and they have been in Pichilemu this weekend so we haven`t been able to talk with them. I am not sure why exactly, but it`s been a really hard hit for me. They (liders, preach my gospel) always say that we shouldn`t get discouraged, and I`m not discouraged but definitely very sad. Hna. Olson and I have developed a genuine care and concern for them. I love them like they are my brothers and I know this gospel will bring them such great joy, relief. Though all hope isn`t lost, once we talk to them we`re going to find out where exactly they will be staying so the missionaries can find them in Pichilemu. We have had a couple problems with the Elder in our sector. Things were done, and things were said that weren`t very pleasing. And that has been hard for me. But everything is alright now. BUT EVERYTHING IS ALRIGHT NOW. It`s like that talk that Elder Uchdorft gave in an Ensign that talks about how above the dark rainy clouds, there is ALWAYS sun shine and good weather. And today I feel happy, it`s a new week. We actually had a wonderful experience yesterday with a family (Mom, and 2 children) who want to get baptized and we found a woman of GOLD. Shiny GOLD actually. She is looking for guidance and felt such a peace when we shared with her last night (We found her knocking doors at the very last minute of the day… ya gotta endure to the end!) And Hna. Olson has been an angel for me. She has a lot of patience for me. I am glad that we`re going to be friends forever too.

AND LUCI HAD BABIES!!!!! The other day we left the house and Luci and Ricardo were standing at our door waiting for us, to share the good news. We followed them a couple houses down to a house that no one lives in to find 4 chicitios. They are named Little Ricky, Bow, Wow, and Blanquita. We (with the help of a neighbor lady) we built a makeshift tent so they could have protection from the sun. Don`t worry, it didn`t take as much time as it looks.

I love you so much, thanks Danielle for writing me too! (I`ll write you back next week). I love you love you love you so much!!!! Thanks for your words of encouragement and love. I don`t know what I`d do without my family.

Chao
Hna. Jones

No comments: