Sunday, July 27, 2008

my mom's pretty cool

Check it out...

My mom worked at the AI concert at Usana and this is what she brought back for me... How nice, huh?? Even though I never saw an episode of this years American Idol and I couldn't tell you what David Archuleta's voice sounds like, His autographed photo hangs with pride in my bedroom :)

Seriously though, my mom is great. Even when she's working away with the stars, she has her kiddos in mind and goes out of her way to get sweet stuff for us.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ya gotta admit Al, he's cute! And those dreamy eyes... Oh, don't forget that he can sing. Oh well, he's too young for you, anyway. He might not even be old enough to date yet.

Anonymous said...

That's awesome!

My mom the other day was telling my sis she felt bad for him because since he was so young he was missing out on all of his high school days and his youth.

I was just like...Are you on drugs?! He can buy his own house now and most likely never work another day in his life.

2nd American Idol...vs...High school...hmmmmmm.