Saturday, July 4, 2009

La familia Pizarro-Guzman se bautizo! Woooo hooo!!!

Well, hello there.

La familia Pizarro-Guzmán se bautizó! Whooohooo!!! The days and moments leading up to their baptism were a little crazy. Just about all that could go wrong did go wrong…needless to say I was a little stressed out and had a small emotional break down just minutes before the service started. But it was in the privacy of the primary room so no one saw and it only lasted about 1 minute. I consider that good since I haven´t had a break down since my training (I´m still an emotional girl) But amidst all the adversary, it didn´t stop them from being baptized! I enjoyed your story Dad, about the 80 year old lady that you baptized and how the water was ice cold…because the same thing happened with the family Pizarro!! Though the water wasn´t quite ICE, it sure wasn´t a pleasant hot tub. But it all worked out so beautifully. Yéssica was so nervous and Kata también. But they were all very content and happy. They were filled with emotion and so happy. I can´t explain how they were, but it just warmed my heart to see them so happy and squeaky clean (hehe). The ward here has played a big role in their progress and are being so good to support and help them along the way. We´re happy for this. I wanted to send pictures today but there is some kind of holiday and everything is closed so I couldn´t print them.

You asked me Dad how my shoes are holding up. I haven´t been wearing my shoes much lately because it´s cold, but the boots I bought here to keep me warm died last week so just now I bought another pair that I think will hold up for the winter. They have a slight heel, which makes me even taller. I´m already about a head taller than everyone here.

Yeah, well I want you to know that I love you so much. It was incredible to see this family take this step together. It made me think of how much I love my family. Heavenly Father knew EXACTLY what I would need in my life to help me along the way and to give me happiness so he let me be a part of our marvelous family. I am so grateful everyday for this and so grateful to be here in this moment. Do good things and say your prayers always.

Chao!!

Alison

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Dismiss Laggin Downloads With NZB Files You Can Instantly Search Movies, PC Games, MP3 Albums, Software & Download Them @ Blazing Rates

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Usenet Search[/B][/URL]