Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I was wondering, why zinc lozenges can't come in any flavor other than cherry. bleck. I just tried to change the font back from red to normal, only I thought the normal color was white for some reason, and started to worry when none of the text was showing up.


Also, the past couple days I keep seeing shoes on the road. Random, single shoes just laying there, like they're waiting for someone to come pick it up and bring them home safe. Not gonna happen, little shoe. But what I don't understand is how that happens? I have now seen the said shoes on the freeway, highway, and here in a busy intersection. Did someone walk across the street when the "stop walking" hand was flashing and in a Cinderella haste forgot go back to save the lone soldier? Did someone get in a fight and chuck a shoe at another but the window happened to be down? No me comprehende.


I saw the Errand of Angles the other day. I made the mistake of telling my friends who disagree with girls going on missions about it. One friend said, "The devil is in that show!" Because now all the 20 year old girls are going to want to go on missions, instead of sticking around and getting married, "like they're supposed to." One of the guys kept saying " I hope *Gwendolyn (his girlfriend) doesn't watch it!" because I explained that a girl who had seen it is now seriously considering a mission. muahahaha... it's a sista revolution!!!

I would like to dedicate the following true story to Billy:

So once there was a horse named Molly who lost her leg in a battle with a pittbull terrier. To make a long story short, Molly's determination impressed a rich doctor enough that he made her a prosthetic leg.



This is the ground surface of the prosthetic. It has a smiley face embossed on the surface so wherever Molly goes, she leaves a smiley behind. This is cute, and makes me happy =) And you should consider something along these lines, Bill.


One more thing, I REALLY want this dog.



All pictures were taken from this website. Thanks, Ky :)

*Names have been changed to secure confidentiality. But Gwendolyn is a nice name, don't you think? And then you could just call her Gwen. I like it.

9 comments:

Jessie said...

hahaha shmal! love it! I miss youuuuu :(

Unknown said...

Girls should get married!

elysehawks said...

when you left the part about the guys complaining about girls going on missions i immediately thought of jared.

that dog is adorable!

Anonymous said...

Oh man, now i've seen everything, horses being like people, dogs being candid.... ha ha, this is a mad mad world.
In costa rica, the local neighborhood bullies would steal kids' shoes and and tie them together, and throw them over telephone wires. i wonder if the local bullies here steal one shoe and throw them in the roads. it's equally as sly, and very american. I mean, why take both shoe when you do as much damage taking one? the answer my friends is blowing the wind.

Anonymous said...

I remember a time when you were 2 years old, sitting in the back of the station wagon (yes, we were the Grizwalds) and you took your little shoe off and just dropped it out the window. For no good reason. We had to retrace our route to find it. Yes, this cute little purple baby shoe was sitting in the middle of the road. Maybe people just don't like their left/or right shoes and drop them out the car window.

Anonymous said...

We should start collecting every shoe we find. Put them on keychains or something...maybe paint UTAH on them and sell them at a gift shop.

And I loved the pictures! cutewithchris is da bomb. i love his random videos. if you haven't watched his version of t-pain...I suggest you watch it right away!

Also, you know what's funny, I saw the commercial for that and instantly said, "alison is going to see that movie!" Cuz it looks cute and it came out at the perfect timing for you. I totally disagree with the whole men=missionaries women=marriage material. pffft. knowing what i know now, (though I love my husband dearly) people should just get married when they are old farts.

Skinny said...

i don't like dogs.

i ain't seen no shoes just being around. i think you're making it up.

i went on a mission.

i'm pretty sure you're wrong in your comment to me, just like you was wrong before.

Cali said...

Maybe the shoes just one day got up, said, "that's it, I've had it" and went to lay down in the road and die. You never know.

And who's your friend that said that about girls getting married "like they're supposed to"? Obviously he's depressed because he's not married and wonders why. Go sista revolution!

Jess Gonzales said...

yeah hooray for blogging! that puppy is ADORABLE I want it right now!!!!!!!! I must say that I think you have some nice spanish there al!