Thursday, September 25, 2008

...

I had a dream last night that I was playing ultimate frisbee. As I went to block the goal (which was one of those blow up toys that you bounce around in), someone from the opposing team shot me. In the back. With a gun. I was in shock and layed on the ground for a while denying that anything had happened until the ambulance came and took me away. Then I thought I was going to die. The doctor, who happened to Carlilse Cullen (Oh yeah, baby), tended my wound and wrapped me up and I was muy bueno.

It was weird. I decided to do what my sister does when she dreams of something and look it up. This is what it had to say:

To dream that someone is shooting you with a gun, suggests that you are experiencing some confrontation in your waking life. You may feel victimized in some situation.

To dream that you are shot, and are feeling the sensations of dying, denotes that you are to meet unexpected abuse from the ill feelings of friends, but if you escape death by waking, you will be fully reconciled with them later on.

Haha (nervous laugh), I don't know about this. Pretty sure my friends love me, and I wont get any abuse from them.... or will I??? Dun dun dun!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eh, I just think you're really nervous about giving your talk tomorrow. You'll do great!

xunjiejp.cn said...

www.tongchengjo.com

xunjiejp.cn said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.