Saturday, March 22, 2008

Bloggers Block

Turns out I forgot how to blog...
But spring is in the air and from my bedroom view of the swimming pool there are currently 4 sun-bathing girls out. I thought it was kind of chilly... But hey, sun!

As of late, I've been having a grand old time... Drawing pictures, eating food, going on dates (surprise!)
hmmmm...

Meet Jeff. Jeff is a nice young lad.
He likes playing the guitar (thanks Geoff), snorkeling and lacrosse, and he can really appreciate a good bon-bon. Pretty much he's great.
And last nigth we went on an excellent date and ate some delicious food... Like at Rodizio Grill which = soooo good.
We took some pictures too...


I didn't get the memo we were't smiling.

Maybe one day we'll both be smiling in a picture :)

Sooooo, this wasn't much of a blog, but more of a picture posting par-tay. At least it'll tide the fam over until I can think of something great to blog about.

7 comments:

Jessie said...

cute cute pics!

Jenn said...

You're so adorable Ali!

Anonymous said...

Pictures work. Pictures are good! Jeff is one nice lad. Thanks for bringing him home yesterday so we could meet him. Although after our "way fun" easter egg hunt, I'm sure he'll be back for more fun.

Cali said...

Hey that's a cute boy.

Also, that looks like my house in the background..

M said...

I love you pics, Al. How long have you two been dating? LOVE YOUR FACE!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

what the.. guitar? it's on, Al.. it's on.

Kirsten said...

CUTE! when do i get to meet this kid? just remember... remember who you are and what i stand for. and don't do anything i wouldn't do, but if you do, do it twice!