Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Homemade Peanut Butter

Still preachin it up here. Ha. Yup, it´s great, we found one of the most beautiful families in the world. They have 5 little kids, the youngest just a couple months old. There are 3 girls, and the two little boys. One of the boys, Cristofer is 3 years old and is HILARIOUS. I want to keep as my own. They came to church yesterday (without the dad) but LOVED it, and are excited to come back next week. But guess what? They're not married. Kind of like everyone else here. We are teaching a couple other families that are progressing but just don´t have plans in the near future to get married… which makes things difficult… But we´ll see what can be done.

Rita is sooooo gooood! She is reading, and praying, and loving church and has a testimony and is a little timid about baptism but is excited. We are going to have a family home evening with her and this family in the ward who has been so supportive of the mission work. I´m so grateful for the ward members that are willing to help us out. It makes a WORLD of difference to have them be-friending the members. Rita´s daughter Barbara (yay mom!), who is 8 years old wants to be baptized too. We´re hoping to have their baptism together, it will be incredible.

No dogs came to church yesterday:(, but no one has thrown anymore rocks at me:). So it´s been a good week. It seems like I had some kind of interesting news to announce, but turns out I can´t remember it. See what happens when I don´t write things down? Oh yeah, I rememberd! Mom, and Dad, if you weren´t proud enough, know that I make my own peanut butter now (it´s VERY expensive here). It´s tasty too.

I Love you!

Hna. Alison Jones

No comments: