Friday, August 8, 2008

On a lighter note...

Sorry, that last blog was kind of heavy. Just what I was feeling at the time...

Today is our ward closing social. Bowling and pizza, LOTS of pizza. I can't wait.

I started reading the Twilight series this week. And like the 5 billion other girls (and guys) in the world, I'm hooked...

Aaaaaand I really like personifying the rear, or front of people's cars and deciding if the car is in a good mood or not... So the tail lights would be eyes, and the license plate and bumper would be a nose and mouth. It's a fun game when you're by yourself. And probably fun with other people too, I'm just usually only bored enough to play when I'm by myself.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to say, I don't like twilight.
At all.

Bleck.

But I read the first one. It finally got good at the end.

But I like pizza and bowling!

Cali said...

I remember playing that car game when we were little! The things we do to entertain ourselves sometimes... :)

Anonymous said...

that game cali made up on our trampoline was intense. i think it was called, "Oh Yeah?" It consisted of running in circles, and butting in front of each other, while shouting, "Oh Yeah?!"

Jess Gonzales said...

remember when we drove around for an hour honking at everyone and laughing our HEADS off?!?! I just remembered that! you are fun!