Monday, November 2, 2009

I love you all so much!

This week continued very well. Matias continues with his baptismal plans this Saturday. Whoohoo!!! He is doing so well! Francisco also is doing fantastic. He is so eager to learn and obey and everytime we go he is more and more excited and enthusiastic about his baptism! He has learned how to pray because he never before did. He`s getting to know Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ like he has never before done. Mauricio also is incredible. The members of this branch are incredible to help and come to the lessons and are really befriending and supporting him. Yesterday we had a lesson where we had only officially invited one member to accompany us but when we got there 3 other members just showed up to support and share their testimony and help teach. It was incredible. We couldn`t do the work without the members. As we were in this lesson I couldn`t help but feel so much love for everyone of these members and Mauricio! I want to share my love and concern better. Though sometimes I feel like it`s hard to do that and that I don’t do it very well. When I went to bed last night I felt an overwhelming gratitude to my Heavenly Father for blessing me so much. I feel like I haven`t done a single thing to deserve so many huge blessings… To have the gospel in my life, to be here in Chile, to know these wonderful humble people to know who I am, to be able to be clean of sin when I repent, to feel this love and to have my friends and especially my family supporting and loving me. For having been raised and taught well the good things from the bad. I don`t know what I did to deserve it all, but I am very grateful.

I love you all so much!

1 comment:

Melia said...

Alison! Long time no see, sounds like your mission is incredible. When you come home, we have to play, but until then convert the world! You are so awesome and I am so happy that you are serving a mission. I hear there a few sister missionaries who aren't so dedicated, but I think it's awesome that you (and Nanette) are such hard working missionaries, probably better than the boys. Love you,
Melia